As a part of the smart city plan GSCL will like to provide Smart Bio toilets at public places in City of Guwahati. This project will allow facility of Smart electronically operated, bio degradable, environment friendly toilets with automatic user operation as well as remote monitoring system at strategic locations. This proposal will be extremely beneficial due to following two reasons –
- Smart electronic toilet system shall be a modular, pre-fabricated public toilet made of appropriate material suitable to the local conditions and is integrated with user-friendly electronic interfaces and remote monitoring system. These are sophisticated unmanned, automated toilets.
- Where as Bio-Toilet is an innovative technology for disposal of human waste in eco friendly manner. These Bio-toilets can function at any atmospheric temperature . The bacterial consortium degrades night soil and produces colorless, odorless and harmless water, which can disposed off safely in the drainage or soak pit at the vicinity.
This will include Designing, Constructing / Installing, Operating and maintaining of Smart Bio toilets for Period of Five Years.
The intent of this RFP is to invite bids from the Bidders for implementation of an integrated solution for the Authority.
The Request for Proposal (RFP) consists of three volumes viz.
- RFP Volume 1: Instruction to Bidders: Volume 1 details the instructions with respect to the bid process management, technical evaluation framework, and the technical & financial forms.
- RFP Volume 2: Scope of work including Functional & Technical Specifications: Volume 2 of the RFP provides information related to Scope of work for bidder, bidders obligations, Employer’s Requirements and Specifications
- RFP Volume 3: General Conditions of Contract: Volume 3 contains the contractual, legal terms & conditions applicable for the proposed engagement.
- RFP Volume 4 : Price Bid BOQVolume 4 contains various Bill of Quantities, bidder has to quote his rates in various schedules.