ABM Knowledgeware Ltd. (ABM), IT Company listed on Bombay Stock Exchange, is one of the few IT companies in India with exclusive focus on E-governance since 1998.
Brief highlights about ABM:
- Proven track record and exclusive focus on e-Governance since 1998
- Unique distinction of most state-wide projects in India
- 10 fold increase in Citizen Engagement in Pan-India projects within a decade
- Serving 1000+ Urban Local Bodies and 28+ smart cities
- Unique blend of skill-set coupled with technical and subject matter expertise in the e-Governance domain
- Acknowledged and recognised by Industry, Case Studies, National and International Media, State as well as Central Governments
- ABM stands out with a large number of successfully sustained projects despite e-governance projects being perceived as high-risk by the industry
ABM has obtained CMMi Level 4 Certification along with ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 9001:2015 quality certification for Design, Development, Implementation, Consulting and technical support of software and related Information Technology Services & management of information security.
ABM is credited with the conceptualization and launch of the Citizen Facilitation Centers (CFC) way back in 1999. CFCs were conceptualized around idea of Single Window Service to Citizens in a time bound, transparent and objective manner. CFC concept was extrapolated to Udyog Setu around Year 2000 and implemented in an Industrial Area near Mumbai in collaboration with the Industry Body. Today with more than 700 Urban Centres using ABM solutions covering having almost 1,200 CFCs, ABM’s packaged offering has evolved into a matured, tried and tested e- Governance solution.
- e-Municipality (MAINet) Pilot Project @ Kalyan Dombivili Municipal Corporation & adopted by the State of Maharashtra
- Mumbai Municipality – Largest SAP Implementation in Asia
- PAN India Accounting Reforms for Cantonment Boards, Ministry of Defence
- Madhya Pradesh e-Nagarpalika state-wide implementation
- Chhattisgarh State-wide implementation & roll-out of MAINet 2.0
- MAINet 2.0 @ Thane Smart City @ Aligarh Smart City @ Dehradun Smart City Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation – 5D BIM Digital Project Management Platform
- Bihar e-Nagar Seva state-wide implementation using MAINet 2.0
- Tourism Portal & Central Reservation System for the State of Maharashtra
- Common Web Portal @ Information and Public Relation Department, Bihar
- Automated Building Plan Approval implementation in Punjab
Introduction to MAINet® 2.0
- ABM MAINet® 2.0 is an integrated suite of application products that can manage the complete working of a typical municipality and Smart City of any size.
- MAINet® 2.0 is designed & developed by ABM with meticulous study of municipal councils /corporations processes and incorporates the best practices to create a truly e-governed municipality.
- MAINet® 2.0 has rich citizen interfaces to enable the ULBs to deliver services online using Web Portal, through service centers designated as ‘Citizen Facilitation Centers (CFCs)’ or even using Mobile App.
- MAINet® 2.0 provides configurable workflows through Workflow and Rule Engine to accommodate processes or rules specific to a municipality or smart city.
- MAINet® 2.0 is designed such that it can cater to any such change in rules and processes which can be configured easily using work-flow and rules engine.
- MAINet® 2.0 as a product has matured over ABM’s 20 years of experience in the domain.
- We at ABM ensure that our product is put to actual use. Sustenance is the key to success. This also gives us opportunity for Account mining.