28 years’ of experience in Civil Engineering projects at various roles and responsibilities, in different project life cycle pre & post contract phases, in the fields of Project Management activities:
- Tender, Bid and Award Management – Participating in the preparation of final bid packages and proposals for Firm Fixed Contracts, Cost Reimbursable and T&M Contracts such as R.F.Ps, I.F.Bs, R.F.Qs, should cost estimates, tender evaluations and recommendations, awards of contract, preparation of contract agreements, etc..
- Project Construction Management - Ensuring all provisions of the contract between the contracting parties are complied, Monitoring the performance reviews of the contractor as per contract, tracking the payment system, contract change control system, claim administration, record management system etc..
- Project Cost Management – Cost estimating, Cost Budgeting, Cost Controlling etc..
- Project Scope and Time Management – Scope definition and variance management, activity resource and duration estimating, schedule management, control etc..
- Project Risk Management – Risk Planning, Risk Identification, Risk Reporting, Risk response measures and Risk Monitoring and Controlling etc..
- Project Contract Management - Liaising in Contractual and Financial matters, Ensure validity of contractual requirements, Check contractor’s valuation, Audit payments to contactors, Check claims from contractor, Monitor final contract cost estimates, Prepare financial statements, Prepare final account etc.. In-depth knowledge in Indian and International Construction / Contract & procedures etc..
- Project Quality Management - Identifies and promptly corrects non-conforming items or activities in accordance with Quality Management System procedures, verify compliance with requirements, identify opportunities for improvement, recommend solutions, verify implementation of corrective action towards continual performance improvement etc..
- Project EMP / HSE Management - Participate in Environmental Assessment and Review Procedures, implement safety improvement process etc..