Subject- leadership in setting, developing smart cities in INDIA
A 1980 batch Electrical Engineering Graduate from one of India's premier institute IIT- Roorkee & 1983 batch Marine Engineering Graduate from DMET- Mumbai.
I have been associated with various groups & have multifarious professional experience to deliver the best technology within time cost & quality.
- Worked with Shipping Corporation of India as Marine Engineer Officer & sailed on floating vessels.
- Had worked with Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited as Vice President- Project/SEZ for constructing three Pharmaceutical manufacturing units in India & Ethiopia.
- Hotels - operations & engineering
- Had been with The Taj group & The Oberoi Group as Chief Engineer/Director of Engineering and have opened Trident & Udaivilas Hotels with The Oberoi Group
- Opening of new properties as President- Technical with Neesa Leisures Limited at Jaipur, Udaipur, and Ahmedabad & Kolam
- Leadership with clear vision & Mission
- Lead by examples & entrust TEAM WORK
- Setting the targets/ goals & strategy with mile stones
- Mission to meet the time lines
- Training & Team building.
- Involving each & every team member for the common goal
- Strategy to bridge the GAPS if any & Keep PLAN- B as fall back arrangement
- Motivating the entire team not individuals
The Smart cities development is based on the following :
- The development should be based on GREEN concept.
- The cities should be SAFE for the residents/ public
- The technology should be PRODUCTIVE
I can support smart city development by providing following technology:
- Waste heat recovery to save fuel which is applicable in Hotel & manufacturing industries.
- Dependency on GREEN energy
- Pollution control
- District cooling rather having VRV/VRF systems which increase the surrounding temperatures by 5-7 Deg.C
- Centralised chilled water system with 6000TR 4 pipe HVAC system
- FTTH ( Fiber to the home) – for voice , Data, Cable, DTH , IPTV
- Measures to control air borne pollution at source- applicable to manufacturing indistries
- IBMS- Intelligent Building Management System.
- Access controlled entry through Mobile app technology.
- Water & power management
- Segregation of waste at source & conversion of wet garbage into composting at source.
- Sewage water recycling & utilizing in cooling tower, irrigation, WC flushing to reduce / curtail fresh water demand by 50% of total requirement.
- Rain water harvesting. Storage, borewell recharging
I have received following awards which support my experience in developing & managing smart buildings:
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- Received CNBC and HONEYWELL SMART BUILDING AWARD, 2016 again 2nd year in row on behalf of DLF Limited for The Magnolias as the ONLY ONE SMART BUILDING IN INDIA from Honourable Union minister Sh. Rao Inderjit Singh .
- Received inaugural prestigious TIMES OF INDIA and HONEYWELL SMART BUILDING AWARD, 2015 which recognizes INDIA’S Smart buildings . The award was received on behalf of DLF Limited for The Magnolias as the ONLY ONE SMART BUILDING IN INDIA from Honourable Union Telecom minister Sh. Ravi Shankar Prasad on 11th December,2015 .
- SEWAGE WATER TREATMENT & recycling
- Received 2nd prize on behalf of The Oberoi Hotels , Kochin in 1999 from the Minister of Sports Mr. Kabir for maintaining the Sewage Treatment Plant as per the norms specified by Central Pollution Control Board. (sewage plants & pollutants under control in Hotels)